BSI is looking for individuals who fit in with a team of high performing Construction EHS Professionals that enjoy figuring things out and solving problems while providing EHS support in a construction environment building semiconductor fabrication facilities.
- Perform construction safety field audits and field data collection using a variety of system platforms such as Predictive Solutions, Construct Secure, etc.
- Analyze worker health and safety data for negative and positive trends
- Ability to coach craft worker personnel on OSHA/Client requirements and expectations
- Well versed with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of Excel Pivot Tables is a plus)
- May deliver technical training and lead meetings with client and trade partner EHS professionals
- Ability to develop training programs and slide decks for construction EHS topics
- Previous experience as a Construction EHS Owners Representative is welcomed
- Willingness to learn semiconductor equipment, support equipment and building design and commissioning processes to support a successful startup or renovation of existing facilities
- Minimum educational requirements: Bachelor of Arts (BA) is required. Degree in Environmental, Health, Safety, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering is appreciated
- Willingness to pursue and ability to obtain an advanced certification such as a CSP, CIH, PE or CPE
What we offer
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.