Is your company looking for a qualified Safety Professional? Contact Aubrey Sakaguchi, ASP by email, by phone at (541) 517-4618, or by fax at (503) 584-9698 to have your opening posted here.
Recruiters—Please contact Aubrey Sakaguchi when posting is filled to have your post removed so we can keep only available positions active on the site. Thank You.
This position is with the Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Division (Oregon OSHA). Oregon OSHA is responsible for assuring safe and healthful working conditions for Oregon workers through promulgation and enforcement of Occupational Safety and Health Regulations, and by providing education and consultation to employees and employers.
This position is represented by the Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
What’s in it for you
- Rewarding work in a productive and creative environment
- Colleagues who are passionate about public service
- Work/life balance, 10 paid holidays a year, and a competitive benefits package
- Advancement and learning opportunities that will help grow your career with the State of Oregon
- Live, work, and play in Tigard, Oregon