If you are interested in furthering your education please consider the new, fully online Master of Science in Safety and Health Management (MS-SHM) degree at Central Washington University. They are now accepting applications for the second cohort. Also, please kindly help spread the word about the degree within your network.
Some important details about the MS-SHM degree:
- For career-driven EHS professionals with 4+ years of full-time work experience in EHS or a closely related field
- Requires a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Designed for working professionals – students take 1-2 online courses per quarter for 7 quarters in a cohort system
- Involves an applied project experience rather than a master’s thesis
- Can be completed in two years
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Priority applications accepted until April 1, 2020 for coursework beginning in Fall 2020.
- Coursework includes advanced safety management, EHS analytics, risk management, sustainability and stewardship, crisis management, and advanced industrial hygiene
For more information, please visit their website and review handbook. If you have questions not answered by the website or handbook, please call (509-963-1740) or email our graduate coordinator who developed this excellent degree, Morgan Bliss (Morgan.Bliss@cwu.edu).