Is your company looking for a qualified Safety Professional? Contact Aubrey Sakaguchi, ASP by email, by phone at (541) 517-4618, or by fax at (503) 584-9698 to have your opening posted here.
For jobs throughout ASSP Region I (OR, WA, ID, AK, CA) you can also access the ASSP Region 1 jobs page.
Recruiters—Please contact Aubrey Sakaguchi when posting is filled to have your post removed so we can keep only available positions active on the site. Thank You.
BSI is looking for individuals who fit in with a team of high performing Construction EHS Professionals that enjoy figuring things out and solving problems while providing EHS support in a construction environment building semiconductor fabrication facilities.
- Perform construction safety field audits and field data collection using a variety of system platforms such as Predictive Solutions, Construct Secure, etc.
- Analyze worker health and safety data for negative and positive trends
- Ability to coach craft worker personnel on OSHA/Client requirements and expectations
- Well versed with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of Excel Pivot Tables is a plus)
- May deliver technical training and lead meetings with client and trade partner EHS professionals
- Ability to develop training programs and slide decks for construction EHS topics
- Previous experience as a Construction EHS Owners Representative is welcomed
- Willingness to learn semiconductor equipment, support equipment and building design and commissioning processes to support a successful startup or renovation of existing facilities